We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking pumpkins in a slow cooker
- Pumpkin 600 grams
- Sugar 2-3 tablespoons
- Cinnamon to taste and desire
- Water 1/2 glass
- Nuts (chopped) to taste and desire (for serving)
- Honey to taste and desire (for serving)
- Main ingredients: Pumpkin, Nuts, Sugar, Honey
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, cutting board, paper kitchen towels, crock-pot, wooden or silicone kitchen shovel, multi-cup, portioned plate.
Cooking pumpkins in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
So, let's start cooking tasty and healthy dishes, in fact, everything is so simple that even a novice cook will cope with the task. Using a sharp kitchen knife, we clean a piece of fresh pumpkin with an approximate weight of 600 grams of seeds and fibers. After that, we wash the vegetable under trickles of cold running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, send it to a cutting board and, without removing the peel, cut lengthwise into slices up to 2-2.5 centimeters thick. Next, lay out on the countertop the remaining products that will be needed for the dish, and proceed to the next, in fact, almost final step.
Step 2: prepare the pumpkin in a slow cooker.
We insert the plug of the multicooker into the socket, put the teflon bowl in the recess of the kitchen appliance and put the slices of pumpkin there so that they stand on the skin. Then we fill the vegetable with half a multi-glass of purified water, now it will not burn during baking, and sprinkle fragrant orange slices with sugar. Then we look whether there is ground cinnamon in the house or a whole stick of this spice, if we find, we send it to the rest of the products in the bowl, although you can do without it, some do not like the aroma of the dried bark of this plant. Next, close the kitchen appliance with a tight-fitting lid, set the mode to the display Baking for 30 minutes and quietly go to do other important things, waiting for the end of the program.
After the right time, the smart technique will turn off, notifying you of this with the appropriate sound signal. Immediately we do not remove the lid, just slightly open it slightly and do not wait long for the burning steam to come out. Then, using a silicone kitchen spatula, we distribute pumpkin slices in portions on plates, cool slightly, add other goodies to it at will, and offer to taste yummy for the whole family!
Step 3: serve the pumpkin in a slow cooker.
Pumpkin in a slow cooker - a healthy dessert with a divine aroma. After cooking, this vegetable becomes soft, very tender and fragrant, and its flesh is very easily separated from the skin. It is served in different ways, but basically they are laid out in portions on plates, optionally decorated with honey, chopped nuts, fresh fruits, berries, sour cream, whipped cream or anything else of your choice. Very often, such a pumpkin is put in milk porridge, used as a filling for flour or fresh products, decorates ice cream, mousses, puddings, muffins. Cook with pleasure, enjoy food and be healthy!
Enjoy your meal!
- if desired, instead of sugar, you can immediately use honey;
- so that the pumpkin acquires a more pleasant aftertaste, some housewives add a small piece of butter to the slow cooker with water;
- an alternative to cinnamon - vanilla sugar or liquid extract of this spice;
- this dish was cooked in a crock-pot of the Redmond trademark 4502, with a bowl volume of 5 liters and a capacity of 860 watts. When using other models, you should carefully read the instructions and select the correct function, on which this dish will be cooked without strong boiling and brewing, for example, in the "Soup" mode.