We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 1/2 pounds ripe Tolstoi tomatoes or other red juicy tomatoes (about 8 medium), cored, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup (packed) torn fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (scant) hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fleur de sel or coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons vodka (preferably Stolichnaya)
- Finely chopped small celery leaves plus 6 small whole leaves for garnish
Combine first 6 ingredients in processor. Blend until smooth. Transfer to 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish. Freeze until starting to set around edges, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour. Continue to freeze, without stirring, until firm, about 2 more hours. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and keep frozen.
Remove granita from freezer; let stand until soft enough to scrape with fork, 20 to 30 minutes. Using fork, scrape granita, forming flakes. Divide among 6 glasses. Pour 1 tablespoon vodka over each. Sprinkle each with chopped celery leaves and garnish with 1 whole celery leaf.