We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making semolina porridge in a slow cooker
- Semolina 40 grams
- Pasteurized whole milk 480 milliliters
- Butter 20 grams
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Pinch of salt
- Main ingredients: Milk, Butter, Semolina
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Bowl - 3 pieces, Slow cooker, Measuring cup (for milk), Kitchen spatula (silicone, wooden or special for a multicooker), Ladle, Plate
Cooking semolina porridge in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, put on the kitchen table the necessary products: small bowls with butter, sugar, semolina and, of course, whole pasteurized milk, if you want to use unfiltered, just from under the cow, it is better to boil it in a separate bowl before that.
Step 2: prepare semolina porridge in a slow cooker.
When all the ingredients have been prepared, pour the right amount of semolina into a clean and dry multicooker bowl. Then fill it with milk, add sugar, salt and half the butter there.
Mix everything thoroughly with a silicone or wooden spatula, close the kitchen appliance with a tight-fitting lid, select the function "Milk porridge" or, if not, Rice, and turn on the button "Start".
After 10 minutes open the lid, add the remaining butter to the finished porridge, mix everything again, put the finished dish on plates and serve to the table.
Step 3: serve the semolina in the multicooker.
Semolina porridge in a slow cooker is served hot as the main dish. If desired, each portion can be supplemented with jam, jam, dried fruits, fresh berries, chocolate chips or condensed milk, it all depends on your taste and desire. Enjoy healthy instant food!
Enjoy your meal!
- there is another way of cooking semolina in multicookers! Pour milk into a bowl and put all the butter. Turn on the "Paste" mode for 5-8 minutes and close the lid. In a separate bowl, mix sugar, salt and semolina. After the sound signal of the kitchen appliance, pour the resulting mixture into hot milk, mix everything thoroughly, cover again and cook the dish until the program ends;
- an ideal substitute for butter - high-quality milk margarine with a low water content;
- porridge can be prepared on a mixture of water and milk in a ratio of 1: 1;
- this recipe is suitable for all types of multicookers - Philips, Redmond, Scarlet, Panasonic, Polaris, Mulinex and others;
- the amount of sugar and salt can be adjusted to taste.